Do you have any dreams?

Dreams…

Do you have any dreams? Have you ever dream of something and after a few years later it comes true? Well I do!

When I was young, I admired those kids who managed to get straight A’s in UPSR, PMR or SPM and were announced as one of the best student in their school. Not just that but their picture was appeared in local newspapers and some even luckier to be featured on news. I was jealous. So I had a dream that one day I could be like them too. After a few years, my dream was coming true. I was announced as the best student in engineering department and I won the best thesis in environmental field. I received the award from Sultan Mizan who was the chancellor at my Uni. My picture appeared on local newspapers. I was blessed. Thank you Allah!

I also had dreamt to be a doctor and to study abroad. But I did badly during my matriculation years plus my English was lousy. So I was dumped in a course which I never think of. Unlike my best friends they scored with flying colours and both of them managed to study medicine abroad. I felt embarrassed so I keep distance away from them. But still, I keep on dreaming and believing for years that one day my dreams will come true.

Now, those dreams are coming true. Even not exactly as I planned or dreamt but I think it is much better than anything I could think of. Now, I’m pursuing my doctorate study in Australia. That means, soon I will become a doctor. Well not a medical doctor as I dreamt of but a philosophy doctor and later on will be a professor or professor emeritus? Who knows! Isn’t it sounds much better?

And long ago when I was a kid I want to rollerblade so much. But I didn’t dare to ask my parents to buy one for me. I kept close to my heart. But last weekend, I went shopping to Dapto with my dear hubby and guess what? He bought me a rollerblade for 5 dollars? Isn’t it great?



So, what I’m trying to say is it is okay to have big dreams as long as we work for it unlike Mat Jenin who had dreams in dreams! I remembered my mom once said, “Dream with your feet on the ground”. So, friends, let’s start dreaming!@rindu


We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.

Louisa May Alcott

6 Responses
  1. Hanis MY Says:

    dreams do come true...in a different way!

  2. Zainur Says:

    Hanis, betul tu :)

  3. Hanis MY Says:

    p/s: pera2 tu fluent :)

  4. Hanis MY Says:

    oh noooo what a small world! yup hubby blaja umt dulu leps tu terus keje sana... ada hikmah jugalah dpt keje di umt kalau tak tak jumpa hubby hehe... zainur n hubby dedua umk ke? kalau belajr dgn kak izan meaning u dulu eng la eh?

    neway really nice knowing u... lahiar tahun baper eh? same bach dgn my hubby ke?

  5. Hanis MY Says:

    ahaha tu la pasal ada fb? bg id or email nanti hanis add k...

  6. Hanis MY Says:

    dh add approve ya... :) arigatou...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs