Nurul Syuhadah Pre Wed Video

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? Anything nice? Hopefully everyone is enjoying their weekend. I wish my weekend is longer and and and.. I don't have to meet my SV every Monday! *sigh...@sigh* because it makes my weekend stressful especially when I noticed that my progress was SLOW for the week.... *sigh again@sigh*

Five hours more till I meet my SV but still have time to blogging...hehe... Macam habibi cakap, "Buat apa takut jumpa SV. Bukan nak jumpa hari ini aje tapi setiap hari Isnin selama 3 tahun! Itupun kalau tak extend!" Haha.... This is what we call a motivation of the day. Adat lah tu kalau sekali sekala kena marah, kena tegur, kena puji...dah namanya pun student kan? Dulu masa ko mengajar student pun ada juga time marah-marah, membebel, memberi nasihat, semangat, pujian and etc kan? So, sekarang turn ko pula la rasa apa yang pernah student ko rasa! Itulah putaran dunia. As most people always say, "what you give you get back!" So make sure you give good things to others if you want good things in return.

Okay, enough of this crap!@diam

I just watched this pre-wedding video by CST production for Nurul Syuhada's wedding! Nice ones! They used stop motion technique. So more than 3000 pictures were taken in order to create this wonderful video. I like it very much. Terus berangan nak buat video ala-ala gini even though my wedding is already past! Haha... but we have anniversary to celebrate each year, so why not... ahaks!

Anyway, enjoy your watching. Credit to CST production and Oh bulan for this amazing video and info.



BTW, selamat pengantin baru buat Nurul Syuhadah (she's my junior...hehe but I ajelah yang kenal dia!) and Amir. Semoga bahagia ke akhir hayat. And you look so sweet bertudung macam tu (Oh ini merujuk kepada video terkini waktu akad nikah mereka). Harapnya akan kekal begitu ameen.
0 Responses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs