Cheap baby clothes!

This entry is specially dedicated to Asna Cute.

The other day, Asna request beli baju baby for her baby boy. FYI, baby stuff kat sini murah and sangat worth it untuk membeli. Even myself yang belum ada baby lagi pon dan macam meroyan tengok cute baby clothes, stuffy toys, books, stroller and etc. So, I bought those cute little stuff for my own collection. Maybe some people might think that I'm crazy but buying these things really a good therapy for myself. I don't know but I just love it. Some stuff I gave as a gift to friends but most of them I keep for my future kids. Ameen.

Last time masa I kat Malaysia, I survey baby clothes for my nieces and I was surprise to see the price. Mahal okay. Good quality clothes for kids macam harga baju kat butik. Walhal budak ni cepat membesar so pakai sekejap jer. So not worth it. Kalau yang berjenama lagi lah pricey. If you earn big salaries lain cerita. But if gaji pun cukup-cukup makan, keluarga besar pula dan duduk area bandar than you have to think more than twice nak beli ker tak?

From my observation, people who live in developed countries love to recycle and donate their things to others. Sometimes you boleh dapat good furniture hasil dari buangan orang lain. Buang barang kat sini tak sama macam kat Malaysia. We Malaysian buang barang yang memang useless, cantik-less and pakai-less. Heh! Tapi mat saleh buang barang yang baru, yang boleh dipakai oleh orang lain. Normally, they will put all those things yang still new tapi depa dah tak mau pakai kat tepi jalan rumah. So, siapa-siapa yang nak boleh ambil. Tak payah mencuri or rasa macam pencuri!

Even my stuff kat rumah ni pun semuanya hasil donation kawan-kawan. Things that I never imagine to get them for free before: flat screen TVs, queen bed and mattress, sofa, cabinet, carpet, microwave, washing machine, oven, fridge and etc. And kalau you have to buy second hand stuff pun sangat murah. Berbaloi-baloi. Itu termasuklah barang-barang baby yang I beli. Look good, branded, worn a few times only and some even brand new. And they all are very cheap!

So, Asna these are the things that akak bought. Have a look and choose. The price for kids clothes range from 50 cents to 2 dollars (RM 1.50-6.00, bergantung kepada pertukaran mata wang). Asna pilih and PM akak ya. If you take all pun it's still below RM50! Hehehe.... So tell me, macam mana saya tak rasa meroyan?!

There's a lot more pictures, tapi takat ni jer I mampu upload coz I need to rush to lab. I'm running 24 hours experiment today. Phewww....wish me luck! Will update back soon! Promise!


4 Responses
  1. Hasnah Says:

    Asna nak yg no 4 5 & 7! Baju nie 6 month abve punye kan?. Nanti akak pm total harga tmsuk post ya. N nk bankin mcm ne kat akak. Thank you somuchhh!! ;)

  2. CaDLyNN Says:

    cantik2...murahnye...selalu kalau sy beli baju utk anak buah..ya ampun...mahal! rase tak berbaloi sbb diorg pakai sekejap je..

  3. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    sis.. yg umur 4tahun takde ke??

  4. Zainur Says:

    Asna: noted, nnt akak email the price.

    Cad: Yep, soo true... tak berbaloi!

    Chekgu: Mestila ada. Cuma saya tak beli je...Saya banyak beli newborn baby clothers je...nak tunggu anak 4 thn berjanggut lak...hehe...sis interested ker?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs