New abaya & hijab...wweeee...

Salam.
How are you guys doing? Is everyone alright? I'm good, alhamdulillah. Currently I'm kind of busy and at the same time super lazy to update my bloggie. There's so much to tell and share but so little time. How, mehh?? Even, right now I don't know where to start and what to write... There's so much things happen lately. Some are good and some are bad, but that's life. We just have to accept everything and try to work for the best. Helen Keller once said," when one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us” which is so true!

Anyhoo, my last weekend was great. Finally, after a while I manage to escape from the Gong city even though just for a day and it was a blast! The last time was at Minnamura Falls & Rainforest (click here to read more). After that our car broke down for weeks...@nangihso we hardly go anywhere even habibi had to borrow our friend's car to go to work. Until now, the car is still broken and nothing much could be done. So we decided to send it to wreckers and bought a new one. Thank god, beli kereta kat sini macam beli ikan! FYI, within one year we already bought 3 cars and of course by cash! Owh, that's another story to tell. Next time yeah!

We didn't go far though. It's somewhere close to Sydney or to be exact we went to Bankstown. It takes approximately 1 hour to reach there from Gong city. I love the town area so much and I super duper like the Centro Bankstown mall. It's a huge mall which remind me of Mid Valley Megamall. There are lots of Muslims which means a lot of halal food restaurant! Yeayy...

Actually, the main reason was to go to the Hijab House which is located at the Centro mall. I have been eyeing on new hijabs and abaya for quite sometime and in my area, it's very difficult to find a Muslim wear shop because of the small Muslim's community. When I first came here, I didn't bring any of my abaya. Yeah, my bad! I left them because my luggage was overloaded and now I'm regretting it especially when I thought of my abaya that I wore during my solemnization and engagement day. *sigh*@sigh




Now, that I have found Hijab House, I'm so in love with it. I spent like more than one hour wandering and trying new abayas and hijabs. What's more, they are on sale!@duit Gosh, I feel like grabbing everything in the shop which I did! Hehehe.... Right now, I'm so happy that I got myself 2 new abayas and hijabs and a few bonnet with different style. Can't wait to wear all of them!

On the way back, we stopped by Lakemba town which has bigger Muslim's community. It feels like we're somewhere in Middle East country with lots of shops in Arabic sign and of course many halal restaurant and groceries shop. There also has Lakemba mosque known as the Imam Ali Bin Abi Taleb Mosque which is one of the largest mosque in Australia. I found peace of mind while praying inside the mosque. Lama kot tak dengar orang azan and solat di masjid. Teringat pula kat usrah sister and I missed them very much! Before we left the town, we managed to shop around and then straight away to our friend's house for 'makan-makan' event. Hehe... memang almost every weekends ada 'makan-makan'. Cammano la tak gain weight kan? Ahakss...

Okaylah ladies, I think dah panjang lebar I menaip. Till then, take care everyone! InsyaAllah, ada masa saya menulis lagi. XOXO@tata@cium




3 Responses
  1. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    sentiasa tunggu ur update...ehehe

    syiok jugak kalau dok tmpt baru.. sbb sentiasa dapat berjalan kat tempat2 barukan??

  2. CaDLyNN Says:

    mesti cantik hijab n abaya tu...huaaa...bestnye shopping :)

  3. Hanis MY Says:

    wee bestnyaaa nnti nk tgk gambar pakai abaya... sure cun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs