Surprise party!!

Salam everyone...

Hola! Long time no blogging.. Sorry lovelies for being hiatus for a while. I have been quite busy actually with my new gadget @sederhana work. What a lame excuse but it's so true! Today I have special meeting with my lovely principle SV and co-SV. I'm quite nervous actually as I don't have much things to report.. Aaahh... belasah aje la kan! Dari tak jumpa langsung I'll be lost in my own research world...

Okay, just cut the crap!

This entry is specially dedicated to my bff Marcella. She's a sweet girl from Brazil. We only knew each other for 3 months but we became close. She's an exchange student doing master degree in food nutrition. She's only here for 3 months and now she is leaving for good. I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm sad because I'll lose a best friend. Sob...sob...sob...@sedih

Anyways, last Sunday was her 22nd birthday, *Yep, she's so young!* so I decided to throw her a surprise little party at her house. I planned it with another 2 friends and one of them is her housemate so that would make my plan go smoothly. Hehe... I love making surprises and I enjoy surprises as well. @kenyit

We arrived at the destination.


Put the candles on and text-ing her housemate.


Surprise babe!!! She's still wearing her pajamas...hihihi


Simple and yet delicious! I baked for her and it's her fav cheese cake. Tapi, sayang tak cukup lilin...hee hee...


Wajib bergambar dulu sebelum makan!


She told me that she loves the way I smell, so I gave her my fav perfume as a gift.


Hugging!! I'm wearing hi-low dress with jeans. Hehe kerlas gitew! And berlapis-lapis baju di dalam just to keep myself warm. I don't like winter...freezing cold!


BFF forever. Gonna miss you sweety!


Picture credit to my lovely husband, our official photographer on that day! Love you muahx muahx ...
4 Responses
  1. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    so sweet of u..happy beday to ur bestfrend..

  2. amirah Says:

    I love the way you smell too. bole la dapat perfume. kikiki. *tetiba* :p

  3. Zainur Says:

    Chekgu, bestfriend kat sini tak ramai jd yg sedikit inilah sy hargai..huu...


    Mira, ye ye jer... Kalau beritahu awal2 dulu kan akk adiahkan dah...hehe

  4. CaDLyNN Says:

    cheese cake...........sedapnye
    baiknye ur hubby jd photographer.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs