Feeling awesome!

Alhamdulillah!

Home sweet home ;)

I had an awesome holiday for the last 10 days which explain my absence from blogging. Before the vacation I had a stressful life that cause me so much pain not only mentally and emotionally but also physically. I've been suffering with back and neck pain. I thought the pain was due to the wrong way of sleeping but I guess I was wrong. Changing the pillows doesn't make me feel any better.

Anyway, after the 'short' gateway, I feel no pain at all. Amazing ey? How short breaks make a vital difference to you. This help me to give a fresh start for the coming year. (",) v

In case if you're wondering where I've been to ......

....... Gong-Newcastle-Port Macquarie-Coff Harbour-Byron Bay-Gold Coast-Brisbane!!!

It took us more than 14 hours of driving for one way and approximately 3000++km for overall return journey!!! phewww.... but it was an awesome journey! Alhamdulillah.

Now that I'm back... and yet I still have my holidays until new year! Isn't it double the awesome? He he he....

Will
update more stories and pictures soon. So stay tuned ey...



3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Salam kak, selalu baca blog akak. So inspired. In Shaa Allah, ada rezeki nak study abroad macam akak jugak...Good Luck kak...(^___^)

  2. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    Wow..mmg best dan terbaekla sis..
    Neway hppy holiday..
    Happy new year

  3. langhornekaine Says:

    The Buffet at Wynn to open on June 26th | goyangfc.com
    The Buffet 온라인포커 at Wynn will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.. We 포커 룰 will be adding a variety of culinary choices 해적룰렛 to 파라오슬롯 our op 사이트 menu for visitors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs